We can help your business tap the Hispanic’s billion dollar market and reach over 4.000 Hispanics in the area
In 2010, it was estimated that Hispanic buying power in North Carolina rose to close to $12.4 Billion. The tendency of the North Carolinian Hispanic market has been to grow faster than many other markets in North Carolina. El Centro Hispano, Inc. (ECH) is proud of its ability to continue to serve Hispanic populations in our Durham and Chapel Hill-Carrboro offices, and through its Business Membership program can help your businesstap into this billion dollar market for the following reasons:
- We serve more than 11,000 individuals each year through our four core programs
- Our Community Organizing Team keeps its eyes and ears in the community at all times which provides us with firsthand knowledge of what the Hispanic/Latino community in Durham, Chapel Hill, Carrboro and surrounding areas want and need
- We understand the consumer behavior patterns of our community
- We work directly and frequently with more than 20 different groups. We are experts in the “word of mouth” information transit system in the Hispanic/Latino community
- Due to our 20-year plus existence and consistent support of the Hispanic/Latino community in the Triangle, we have earned our community’s precious trust
El Centro Hispano’s Business Membership includes additionally the following benefits, which vary according to the category of the Business Membership:
Please note that the previous benefits are just guidelines and that El Centro Hispano is amenable to your needs and interests.
For further information about the different Business memberships categories, please contact to our Development Director, Francisco Duque at email@example.com and phone 919-687-4635 Ext 34.